All HST proposals, documents and discussions related to the proposal review are strictly confidential.
- Proposals and review documents should not be distributed or used in any manner not directly related to the review process.
- Aspects of the review may not be discussed with anyone other than those STScI staff participating in the review activities.
- You should not discuss the outcome of the panel evaluations – now, or in the future.
- Confidentiality carries from prior years: Do not discuss or compare prior years proposals in this review, even with panel members who also served in prior years.
- As a video-conference panelist, make sure nobody besides yourself can follow the panel discussion.
- Individual reviews should be independent; do not consult with other panelists before the panel convenes.
- Please purge any review files from your computer after the review.
Your participation in the review is confidential until after the results have been announced.
- Do not post comments to social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, etc.) regarding the content or your participation in the panel meeting.
- Panelist names will be shared in the STScI Newsletter after the selections are public; only then should you feel free to update your c.v., etc.
Next: Conflicts of Interest