Changes made to this document mid-Cycle are logged here.
Cumulative notable changes in the Cycle 30 document made as of 18 November, 2022:
- Defined "dithering" in the text.
- Added numbered bullets for Figure 2.1, especially regarding image headerlets, etc.
- Added several new Python code blocks with input and output as examples for extraction of data from image headers.
- Added/updated info on sizes for images using the old subarray apertures in raw, calibrated, and drizzled form.
- Updated text in discussion about counts to refer to electrons in calibrated files and DN in raw data.
- Updated text with an example of the additive nature of DQ pixel flags.
- Updated text to redirect users from Astroconda to stenv for software environment set-up.
- Added a bit of text on updating header keywords, especially DRKCFILE and PCTETAB for use when turning on the PCTECORR switch.
- Made minor text updates in a number of sections.
- Made minor text updates in a small number of places.
ACS Data Handbook
- • Acknowledgments
- • Change Log
- Chapter 1: ACS Overview
- Chapter 2: ACS Data Structure
- Chapter 3: ACS Calibration Pipeline
- Chapter 4: ACS Data Processing Considerations
- Chapter 5: ACS Data Analysis