To help you understand the material in this Data Handbook, we will use a few consistent typographic conventions.
The following typographic cues are used:
- bold words identify a Python library or function
typewriter-likewords identify a file name, system command, or response that is typed or displayed.
- italic type indicates a new term, an important point, a mathematical variable, or a task parameter.
SMALLER CAPS identifies a header keyword.
- ALL CAPS identifies a table column.
Occasional side comments point out three types of information, each identified by an icon in the left margin.
Warning: You could corrupt data, produce incorrect results, or create some other kind of severe problem.
Heads Up: Here is something that is often done incorrectly or that is not obvious.
Tip: No problems... just another way to do something or a suggestion that might make your life easier.
Information especially likely to be updated on the ACS Web site is indicated by this symbol.
ACS Data Handbook
- • Acknowledgments
- • Change Log
- Chapter 1: ACS Overview
- Chapter 2: ACS Data Structure
- Chapter 3: ACS Calibration Pipeline
- Chapter 4: ACS Data Processing Considerations
- Chapter 5: ACS Data Analysis