S. Casertano et al., 2016, Parallax of Galactic Cephids fro, Spatially Scanning the Wide Field Camera 3 on the Hubble Space Telescope: the Case of SS Canis Majoris, ApJ, 825, 11.
D. Deming et al., 2013, Infrared Transmission Spectroscopy of the Exoplanets HD209458b and XO-1b Using the Wide Field Camera-3 on the Hubble Space Telescope, ApJ, 774, 95.
P. McCullough, and J. MacKenty, 2012, Considerations for using Spatial Scans with WFC3, WFC3 ISR 2012-08.
L. Petro and T. Wheeler, 2006, New IR Detector Sample Times, WFC3 ISR 2006-06.
A. Riess, S. Casertano et al., 2014, Parallax Beyond a Kiloparsec from Spatially Scanning the Wide Field Camera 3 on the Hubble Space Telescope, ApJ, 785, 161.
A. Riess, S. Casertano et al., 2018, New Parallaxes of Galactic Cepheids from Spatially Scanning the Hubble Space Telescope: Implications for the Hubble Constant, ApJ, 855, 136.
A. Riess, S. Casertano et al., 2018, Milky Way Cepheid Standards for Measuring Cosmic Distances and Application to Gaia DR2: Implications for the Hubble Constant, ApJ, 861, 126.
A. Riess, S. Casterano, et al., 2021, Cosmic Distances Calibrated to 1% Precision with Gaia EDR3 Parallaxes and Hubble Space Telescope Photometry of 75 Milky Way Cepheids Confirm Tension with ΛCDM, ApJ 208, L6.
K. Stevenson, and J. Fowler, 2019, Analyzing Eight Years of Transiting Exoplanet Observations Using WFC3’s Spatial Scan Monitor, WFC3 ISR 2019-12.
K. Stevenson, and W. Eck, 2019, Pre-Flashing WFC3/IR Time-Series, Spatial Scan Observations, WFC3 ISR 2019-13.
P. van Dokkum, 2001, L.A. Cosmic., Laplacian Cosmic Ray Identification.
WFC3 Data Handbook
- • Acknowledgments
- • What's New in This Revision
- Chapter 1: WFC3 Instruments
- Chapter 2: WFC3 Data Structure
- Chapter 3: WFC3 Data Calibration
- Chapter 4: WFC3 Images: Distortion Correction and AstroDrizzle
- Chapter 5: WFC3-UVIS Sources of Error
- Chapter 6: WFC3 UVIS Charge Transfer Efficiency - CTE
Chapter 7: WFC3 IR Sources of Error
- • 7.1 WFC3 IR Error Source Overview
- • 7.2 Gain
- • 7.3 WFC3 IR Bias Correction
- • 7.4 WFC3 Dark Current and Banding
- • 7.5 Blobs
- • 7.6 Detector Nonlinearity Issues
- • 7.7 Count Rate Non-Linearity
- • 7.8 IR Flat Fields
- • 7.9 Pixel Defects and Bad Imaging Regions
- • 7.10 Time-Variable Background
- • 7.11 IR Photometry Errors
- • 7.12 References
- Chapter 8: Persistence in WFC3 IR
- Chapter 9: WFC3 Data Analysis
- Chapter 10: WFC3 Spatial Scan Data